200x200x0.3mm PEI Sheet Polyetherimide Build Surface for 3D Printer with 468MP Adhesive Tape
1. PEI (polyether imide) is an amber transparent solid. Without adding any additives, PEI particles have inherent flame retardancy and low smoke. The oxygen index is 47%, the combustion grade is UL94-V-0, and the density is 1.28~1.42g/cm3.
2. PEI has strong high temperature stability, even if it is non reinforced PEI, it has good toughness and strength. Therefore, the use of PEI's superior thermal stability can be used to make high temperature and heat-resistant devices.
3. It has excellent mechanical properties, electrical insulation, radiation resistance, high and low temperature resistance and wear resistance, and can be transmitted through microwave.
4. The PEI board is a non crystalline plastic. It is an amorphous high performance polymer, which is made of an amorphous PEI (polyether imide) engineering plastics through a high temperature extruder.
5. PEI (polyether imide) provides a 3D printing build surface that does not require a slurry or adhesive.
6. ABS and PLA can be maintained very well on the surface so that no supporting rafts are needed for better adhesion.
7. The 3D part of the print will be attached to the surface of the PEI on the heating bed, which will be released or ejected when cooling.
1. 468MP adhesive tape is sticked.
2. Printing ABS and PLA (together with many other materials) directly to the printed surface without additional adhesives or tapes.
3. Repeated use of multiple printing, only the use of isopropanol wiping between the print can get the best effect.
Product size: approx.200*200*0.3mm/7.87*7.87*0.01''
1. Use a loose-leaf binder to fix the paper on the printing bed.
2. Attach PEI to a printing lathe.
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x PEI Sheet