Ultra Slim 80cm Flat to Elbow Angled 90 Degree Mini SAS 36pin SFF-8087 to 8087 Data Raid Cable Wire
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is a high-speed data storage interface designed for high-throughput and fast data access. Intended primarily for data storage centers, the SAS interface is backwards compatible with SATA.
This allows the user to mix more expensive, lower-capacity SAS drives for applications that require faster data access and higher reliability, with lower-cost, higher-capacity SATA drives for applications with lower access speed requirements.
1. Positive and passive latching ensures that the plug remains mated to receptacle.
2. All internal mini SAS assemblies are capable of supporting SAS/SATA generation I and II bandwidths.
3. For Controller to Backplane applications.
4. SAS (Serial Attached SCSI) Data cable designed to connect high speed Serial SCSI devices. .
5. Latching connectors designed for reliable connection and small, space-saving design.
Material: Copper core+Aluminum foil+Nylon outer cover
Cable length: approx.80cm/2.62ft
Connector: Mini-SAS 36P (SFF-8087)
One end is straight type connector,and the other end is right angled type connector
Please allow 1-3cm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x Mini SAS 36pin SFF-8087 to 8087 Data Raid Cable