9 Pin to 7 Ports USB 2.0 Hub 5.25 inch CD-ROM Drive Bay CD ROM Front Panel for Computer Case
1. The use of USB interface causes USB interface is not enough, or the USB interface is used more and more frequently, resulting in great damage to USB port.
2. The main motherboard has already been equipped with a 9pin socket. When the port of the USB2.0 front chassis is not enough, it can use this panel, so long as the panel is inserted through a 9PIN line to the main board, 6 pre USB2.0 and a built-in USB interface are introduced, which is installed in the idle drive position to facilitate the USB device.
3. USB2.0 increases the power consumption of the large 4PIN, and can provide enough current for 7 high-speed USB interfaces to solve the problem of insufficient power supply in front of the chassis.
4. The built-in USB port can be inserted into a device such as a softdog, mouse transmitter, etc.
5. USB2.0 is a double row, a total of 10pin, of which 1 pin have been pulled out, so it is also called 9 pin.
Product size: optical drive position: 148mm*77mm*40mm/5.82*3.03*1.57''
Product color: Black
Hardware requirements: One motherboard or adapter card with 9PIN interface, with free 5.25 inch CD-ROM chassis
Note: This product is equipped with HUB chip, and only one 9PIN can turn out 7 ports USB2.0 interfaces.
Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understanding.
1 x CD ROM Front Panel
1 x 9PIN-9PIN Dupont Line
1 x Fixed Screws Pack