Glossy Black 5D Carbon Fiber Vinyl Film Bubble Free Car Styling DIY Sticker Decal Wrap
1. Whole film coating: no splicing or seaming needed; no traces, no more air bubbles;
2. Light, thin, and strong: thin film with strong flexibility and the ductility (arbitrarily stretching after it is heated, and the shape does not shrink after returning to normal temperature), which allows ideal tortuosity on a small arc surface and durable bonding force;
3. Durable: environmental resistance, no yellowing, with a service life of 4 years;
4. Corrosion isolation: it can resist most oil, grease, fuel, fat solvent, weak acid, weak alkali, and weak salt, and isolate acid rain, gravel, bird droppings, oil and other continuous damage;
5. Abrasion resistance and scratch resistance: the toughness recovery force is increased by more than 10 times, and it automatically restores small scratches and resists general scratches, rubs and abrasions;
6. Excellent light filtering: refract and filter harmful light, block glare light and UV to avoid damage to paint, protecting the gloss and durability of original paint;
7. Heat insulated and flame retardant: adapt to -40 °C to +90 °C temperature, good heat insulation and inert temperature effect, fire retardant;
8. Fit: no wrinkles, no bubbles, no cracking, no warping;
9. Convenient maintenance: reduce the time and cost of car washing and waxing;
10. No residual glue: easy to stick and remove, no damage to paint, no residue;
11. Environmental protection: no toxic or side pollution to the paint surface, human body and nature.
Color: carbon fiber color
Product size: 152 x 30cm/59.8 x 11.8"
152 x 50cm/59.8 x 19.7"
200 x 50cm/78.7 x 19.7"
Application: suitable for cars, motorcycles or small vehicles
How to use:
Tools: clean rags, scrapers or credit cards
1. Clean the paste position of the car body.(Use a cloth without fiber loss with 50% alcohol or isopropyl alcohol or acetone to scrub. You can also use soapy water. If the surface is cleaned with solvent, you should paste before solvent evaporates.
2. Under normal circumstances, slowly stick while use a tool to scrape flat, and uncover the bottom paper at the same time;
3. If the length and width of the sticker are less than 10cm, you can tear off the whole film and stick. Pay attention to avoid accidentally sticky or getting dust dropping on the ground;
4. Use a clean rag or scraper (such as a phone card or credit card) to rub or scrape repeatedly on the sticker until there is no bubble.
5. It is recommended not to expose to the sun or wash the car within 24 hours.
1 x Carbon Fiber Vinyl Film