Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite BCM2837 64-bit 1.2GHz Quad-Core ARM Cortex-A53 Processor
1. The Compute Modules for Raspberry Pis in a more flexible form factor, intended for industrial application.
2. The Compute Module 3 Lite is forRaspberry Pi 3-based revision of the original Compute Module, without the 4GB of on-module eMMC flash found on the Compute Module 3.
3. The Compute Module 3 Lite contains the guts for Raspberry Pi 3 (the BCM2837 processor and 1GB RAM).
4. The Pi 3 has a processor speed of 1.2GHz and runs at roughly 10 times the speed of the Pi 1 due to its quad-core CPU.
5. This is all integrated onto a small 67.6mm x 31mm board which fits into a standard DDR2 SODIMM connector (the same type of connector as used for laptop memory).
6. The processor interfaces are available to the user via the connector pins.
7. You get the full flexibility of the BCM2837 SoC (which means that many more GPIOs and interfaces are available as compared to the Raspberry Pi), and designing the Module into a custom system should be relatively straightforward as we've put all the tricky bits onto the Module itself.
Brand: Raspberry Pi
Product size: 6.8×3.1×1.6cm/2.67×1.22×0.62''
Packing size: 10x6x2cm/3.93×2.36×0.78''
Net weight: 7g
Gross weight: 10g
Please allow slight size differs due to manual measurement.
Due to the different display and different light, the picture may not show the actual color of the item. Thanks for your understand.
1 x Raspberry Pi Compute Module 3 Lite